Kako - He is a commercial advertiser and is 18.
Uma -She is a 14 year old hand puppet with no job.
Grampoo -He is 79 with glasses and is ultra mean.
A.J. - He is an 18 year old employee at Laptopihand.
Minnie - She is a 19 year old employee and Oobi's love life at Laptopihand.
Bossmansirking - He is the 61 year old owner of Laptopihand.
Sam- Grampoo's 80 year old former friend, who is now trying to kill Grampoo, his grandchildren, and their friend.
Andrew Hotburn- The CEO of H.O.T.B.U.R.N., a company that also hates Laptopihand.
Freddie York-Oobi's cousin who has black hair.
Kory- Oobi's arch rival from elementary school. He has red glasses.
Jayden McGase- Bossmansirking's substitute.
Jack- Grampoo's 69 year old friend He has red hair.
Doobi Ooberson-One of Oobi's friends at Laptopihand.
Freida-One of Oobi's closest friends.
Andrew Hotburn-CEO of H.O.T.B.U.R.N. He has black hair.
Nat-He has brown hair.
Mark-He is bald.
Hank Dank-A grampoo who has a construction job.
Xander Fury-Works for the Army Corps. He has black hair
Kate Diamond-Is a movie star.She has brown hair.
Daspoo Dotttt-Cursed Oobiville with two words:Butt Butt!
Evil Dr. Frankbuttpoopeeyourbuttstinks-Tries to blow up Oobiville costantly.
Sam's Dad-Mr. SamS.W.A.T.- Only seen in H.O.T.B.U.R.N.E.D.
Elmo Emo-The victim of a senseless hating by Uma.
Matsumio Koleo-A furniture seller only seen in The Future Life movie
Random People-People who are only seen in The Big Fart Theory.
1.The First Day (Part One)
2.The First Day (Part Two)
5.A Bird in the Hand
15.Day of the Uma
16.Pick the Accsessory
20.Grampoo Gets Pranked
21.Dad's Back!- Grampoo's father visits the house, and unfortunately causes some chaos.
22.Snow Way Out!- A January snowstorm results in Oobi and company trapped inside Laptopihand and Bossmansirking trapped outside!
23.Shaving Cream Madness- Shaving cream is spilled by A.J. at the workplace, causing everyone to play with it.
24.More Killers?- Another killer yet again invades Uma's hallway, but is it really Grampoo this time?
25.Grampoo Game Show Show- Grampoo appears on a game show.
26. The Battle for Just A Slice of Pizza- Oobi and A.J. battle for a slice of pizza.
27.In The Court- Grampoo is thrown in court after he squirts Bossmansirking's butt with ice cream, resulting in the latter going through a bad allergy spell.
28.Do The Crime,Do The Time- Grampoo is jailed after the court case and needs to be bailed out by Oobi and Minnie!
29.Return to the Incinerator- A beloved item of Bossmansirking's is thrown in the Incinerator, forcing Oobi and Minnie to retrieve it. But, the Incinerator is even deadlier....
30.A Dream Gone Wrong- Oobi has a nightmare where everyone he knows suddenly wants to kill him! What makes matters worse is that they become solid beings!
31.Sam Daddy- Sam, armed with a hammer and his father, invades Laptopihand and kidnaps some employees.
32.The Truth Hurts-
33.The Great Outdoors
38.A Lost Minnie (Part 1)
39.A Lost Minnie (Part 2)
40.Accept No Substitutes
41.Revenge of the Hotburn
45. Car Capers
46.Ignorance is Bliss
47.The Dark Knighttime
49.To Eat or Not To Eat
51. The Rise of Gramppoui- The Laptopihand employees are having a normal work day, but find out that a new electronics business, called Gramppoui, has started up near Laptopihand, and may be stealing their customers.
52. When Hands Fly- Oobi gets shot out of the house by Grampoo, but he won't fall down!
53. The Potty War- Oobi goes to use the bathroom and doesn't realize that the person in the next stall is Poopoo, and when Poopoo realizes that Oobi is there, he starts flinging poop from the toilet at him.
54. Freddie Visits Oobi- Oobi's long lost cousin, Freddie, comes to visit Oobi at Laptopihand.
55. The Bully- A bully from Oobi's childhood, Kory, finds
56. Sinky- The sink is broken, so Grampoo calls in Sourpoop Dip to fix it.
57. Grampuke- Grampoo has a puking problem.
58. This Ol' Man Came Rolling Home!- Grampoo heads to the supermarket with Sam and Jack only to find that the brakes won't work, and they wreak havoc in the city.
59. An Oobi's Life- Bossmansirking tells Oobi about his life with Andrew Hotburn before Laptopihand.
60. Uma Mad- Uma goes on a rampage when Grampoo takes away one of her dolls.
61. The Moster in the Storage Room- The Laptopihand employees believe that there is a monster in the storage room.
62. Crap in My Mouth- Grampoo gets a disease known as crapmouthitis, or pooing out of the mouth, and it drives everyone around him crazy.
63. Hello, Statue?- Bossmansirking needs Oobi, A.J., and Minnie to get a statue from the Storage Room.
64. The Big Fart Theory- Grampoo makes a giant fart and people start rumors of the "big fart theory".
65. I hate you, Elmo!- Uma fights her Elmo doll when Elmo insulted her.
66. Am I the Boss?-It's a crisis at Laptopihand when Bossmansirking falls and gets amnesia, and all he can remember is what he ate for breakfast...6 years ago!
67. Supreme Error-Grampoo turns on his PC and finds out that his PC is infected with viruses, and error messages fill the screen.
68. Gramps-Grampoo watches some movies he made called "Gramps" all day while Oobi needs his help to fix the car.
69. Grampoo Gets Embarrassed-While Grampoo is ballet dancing, Oobi sees him and tells everyone at Laptopihand.
70. All's Well That Ends Well- Oobi and Kory become friends, Grampoo and Sam are still enemies, and Laptopihand has good things coming for it.
1. A Lost Minnie-
2. Oobi's Birthday- It's Oobi's 20th birthday, and all his friends come to the party.
3. The Future Life- The big epic end to the OTFL series.
4. Grampoo and Sam: Friends Again?- Are Grampoo and Sam friends again?
(Note: These specials are in order of which one will appear first, to which one will appear last)
Grampoo The Past Life
Grampoo The Past Life is a ten-part mini series which is a spin-off of Oobi The Future Life. It is about Goobi Doopu Flirg, known as Grampoo to his grandkids and their friend Kako, before he became a mean geezer and then known as Grampoo Doopu Flirg.